Sunday, June 24, 2012

One late and one early Birthday Card!

So I Promised another card by Sunday so hear I am with a very late and birthday card! In fact I don't know if I have ever been on time with a birthday card, I'm trying to get better with that but it's just not one of those things that I'm good at. 


This card was made for a friend who loves Snow White! She even wanted to make her wedding dress in Snow White theme but her grandmother who was going to help her is just too old to do all that close up and fine detail work. I'm sure I'll get this card to her eventually but between both of our busy schedules and her traveling it might not be until late summer.

And second  I have a Birthday card for my Best friends Husband. I feel kinda bad for always sending her things and not a one for him. So I decided that this time when I sent her a package that I would include a birthday card for him. Funny guy his birthday is on the 4th of July and so when he was a kid he thought that all of those fireworks were for him :)





This second card was kinda hard to make but I think that I like the overall effect! Enjoy The rest of your Sunday!

~Sarah

Product used...? Memory box die cut, Spellbinders romantic rectangles die cut, Saturated Canary digi, bakers twine, Tim Holtz distressed ink and pens, wood birds, white and yellow pearls, random flowers and paper (have no idea what the paper line is.), and fiskars punch. Oh- and the stamp in the second card is from Stamp Camp!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are fantastic and love the very different styles in each of them! Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, I'm sooo lovin' your gentleman's card! I'm such a sucker for splashes of color and a bit of an abstact look :-) Thanks for the inspiration!! xx

    ReplyDelete